connexions • international professional communication journal indexes audio and video interviews, lectures and presentations from experts on topics related to international professional communication.
Audio and video resource index. To access all the resources, press here. To access the resources by topic, select from the list below:
- Communication and information management
- Communities of practice, work processes, ethics
- Education and professional development
- History, theory, research
- Information delivery and quality
- Information design and visual communication
- Information development and artifacts
- Technologies, and human-computer interface and interaction
- Translation, interpretation, internationalization, localization, globalization, controlled languages
- Types of communication
Submitting audio and video online resources (interviews, lectures and presentations)
To have interviews or presentations in English, Portuguese, French, or Spanish, from experts on topics related to international professional communication indexed by connexions, please supply this information via the journal’s contact form:
- Your name.
- Your email.
- Title of interview or presentation.
- Name of participants in the interview or presentation.
- URL of the interview or presentation.
- Description (max. 50 words).
- 3-5 keywords.
Please note that the journal only indexes interviews, lectures or presentations that contain all of these elements.
Your proposal will be evaluated by members of the Editorial Board for
- academic and practical relevance to international professional communication;
- interest to the journal’s readership;
- video and audio quality.
Please allow 4 weeks for your proposal to be evaluated.
Reporting a broken link
To report a broken link, please send an email to email@example.com, with the title of the resource, and the new URL, when known.
connexions • international professional communication journal (ISSN 2325-6044) is edited by Rosário Durão and Kyle Mattson, and hosted by the Department of Communication, Liberal Arts, and Social Sciences at New Mexico Tech and the School of Communication at the University of Central Arkansas. © 2012–2016 (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).